3.27.2011

Nobody said it was easy. 3.27.11

Hey,

So I find myself sitting here listening to "The Scientist" by Coldplay. There's something about this song that is insanely comforting to me. Almost like a reset button being pushed. It's been a tiring weekend so far and it's not over yet. Major house cleaning on the slate for tomorrow. I don't know if it's the cold temperatures or the earthquake in japan or still readjusting from spring break but these past few days have felt just off, not necessarily in a bad way, but definitely slanted off the regular balance of things. At first I thought I was just crazy but after talking to numerous people I calmed down. Everyone has said they feel something but have no idea what it is. 

I've been slightly jet lagged and full of creative energy lately so I've been doing some writing, some sketching and some poetry. All under the category of "wow, this is kind of cool but I'm keeping it to myself for the time being". It's been immensely therapeutic.

Saw the movie "Limitless" tonight as well. Really well done flick, just sort of made me think "I want to be really rich, right now". I sort of envy that lifestyle. Not sure if it's a good lifestyle, it just seems mysterious and everybody is dressed all nice and proper and they get special treatment. For the people out there who have busted their ass and gotten to that point then I tip my hat to them, but for the ones who get lucky, I'm envious.

This is officially the longest rant I've had so far on here, feeling sort of proud of myself for stringing together so many sentences. For those of you who want a reset, check out the song. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment